[Euro-board] Fwd: [Secretariat] ACTION: ALL RALOs to Review Questionnaire- Pilot Program document development and drafting.

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Feb 26 01:12:49 UTC 2016

Hello all,

thanks to Yrjö and Jordi for their responses. Unfortunately, I ran out
of time to send the questionnaire to our community but filled it based
on the responses we had in the past about the topics of interest to our
community. In each case, I have said "yes" to Research, Drafting and
Editing, in case we might need help in all three. At the time itself, we
might just decide to do the drafting/editing ourselves.
The deadline for filing the form is this Friday, which I'll assume is
"end of day, Friday", so it's probably not possible to ask for
significant input from our ALSes but I'll send an email to the wider
EURALO list just in case - especially asking whether we would be
interested in help on some of the forthcoming comment periods relating
to Internationalized Domain Names.
Please let me know your comments quickly,
Thanks,
Olivier