[Euro-board] Fwd: [Secretariat] ACTION: ALL RALOs to Review Questionnaire- Pilot Program document development and drafting.

Yrjö Länsipuro yrjo_lansipuro at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 21 19:17:28 UTC 2016

Dear all,
This is a good initiative. I would welcome all help that would facilitate  bringing end-user's point of view to bear in the policy development process, especially "front-end", ie.  research and one-page summaries  etc. to explain the issues at hand, and how they may relate to end-users.  Of course, the actual substance drafting should be led by members, with staff performing a technical role.
I would be in favor of forwarding Silvia's email to our ALS'es. This is actually very much related to our effort to get more input from the ALS'es into the process of preparing ALAC/At Large advice to the policy development processes.
Best,
Yrjö