[Euro-board] EURALO Board conference call

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Jan 8 17:10:39 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

the next EURALO call will take place on 19 January 2015. I would like to
be able, by then, to present to our members what our action plan we
propose for the forthcoming year. Several of you have shared your plans
for the term. It would be good to consolidate these plans.

Second, you will have seen my email to the EURALO mailing list regarding
additional budget requests. We need to discuss whether EURALO wishes to
file additional budget requests as soon as possible. Timelines are tight
as mentioned on  https://community.icann.org/x/C5pCAw

In 2015 we filed a request for a General Assembly, as seen on
https://community.icann.org/x/1YMQAw

In 2016 we might be interested in applying for funding for a workshop at
IGF?
Both AFRALO and APRALO have made such applications in the past and been
successful.

In order to make faster progress, I suggest a 1 hour conference call for
the Board at a mutually convenient time. In order to give us enough
time, would a convenient time be good for:
- Wednesday 13 January 2016
- Friday 15 January 2016
- Monday 18 January 2016

Staff will send out a Doodle covering various timings for the call on
either of these days.

Best wishes,

Olivier