[Euro-board] Upcoming changes for EURALO’s representation

Oksana Prykhodko sana.pryhod at gmail.com
Sat May 9 08:27:54 UTC 2015

Dear Olivier,

Thank you very much for your letter. I seconded your proposition to
organize this process in transparent and accountable way and to have more
time to do it with the participation of all ALSes.

I would like to repeat my proposition to include in this slate Sebastien.

I would like also to draw your attention to the absence of gender and
regional balance in this list. Do I understand in the right way, that we
have to elect two EURALO officers? If yes, I fully support  Olivier as a
Chair, and I propose Plamena Popova as a second officer.

Best regards,
Oksana