[Euro-board] Draft Chair report for London GA

Jordi Iparraguirre ipa at josoc.cat
Wed Jun 11 08:40:46 UTC 2014

Dear Wolf,

thanks a lot for your report and great work, I do subscribe it completely.

I do subscribe your view points, our main issues are
A) increase participation, which due to the complexity of certain topics
do require a lot of time, involvement and usually experience and knowledge
B) properly prepare your replacement

Could a mentorship strategy help to fix "A" ?
That is, more experienced people work together with less experienced
ones (in small teams, 4 max.) on a very focused issue (one thing at a
time) to produce an output (position paper, comment, etc, etc). Just
thinkung out loud ...

Thanks!
jordi

El 10/06/14 02:57, Wolf Ludwig ha escrit: