[Euro-board] Draft Chair report for London GA

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Jun 10 00:57:27 UTC 2014

Hello,

as you may have seen, the invitation and draft Agenda for our next London GA was circulated on the EURALO list a week ago. And as announced before, attached please find a draft of the Chair or annual report to be submitted to the GA (point 7).

You may notice that this draft report is called “Chair report” and not “Board report”, as in previous years. This is due to the circumstance that I didn’t get much input and support for the preparation of the London GA again and this draft report reflects various personal and long-term observations on EURALO’s state and functioning.

If you have any **substantiated** amendments for this 2013-14 report, please let me know until Tuesday, 17 June to be added. Otherwise I will circulate this report via the EURALO list prior to London to give our members a chance to read it before or upon arrival.

Thanks for your comments and
best regards,
Wolf

EuroDIG Secretariat