[Euro-board] Draft Agenda EURALO GA in London

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Thu May 29 22:00:56 UTC 2014

Dear Olivier,

thanks for this comment and suggestion. I don't know whether this "application review process" is too specific for most of our members (who do not follow even regular issues)? Otherwise it could be incorporated - as a sub-question - under point 10 about the In-reach problem or why many *existing* members do not care and participate on a regular level?

Just some additional thoughts.

Kind regards,
Wolf