[Euro-board] Draft Agenda EURALO GA in London

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu May 29 21:41:18 UTC 2014

Dear Wolf,

thanks for this. May I suggest having a 10 minute slot to discuss
suggestions for improvements to new ALS application review process? If
there is any way to improve the way we review potential new ALSes?
Maybe we will find out that we are happy with the current process, but I
sense that most of our ALSes do not know what the process is and/or do
not pay attention and as we are continuing our growth, it is important
to select ALSes that are genuinely interested in participating.
Kind regards,

Olivier