[Euro-board] Draft Agenda EURALO GA in London

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Thu May 29 02:21:33 UTC 2014

Hello,

as discussed last week at our monthly call, we need to send an Invitation and draft Agenda via the list three weeks prior to the meeting. A first draft for the agenda you can find here:
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/Draft+Agenda+EURALO+GA+2014%2C+London

If no objections are raised from your side, I will circulate this over the weekend. Furthermore, I will prepare a draft of the Chair’s Report 2013-2014 and will submit it for review prior to the meeting. If you are willing to contribute, we can call this "Board report", as in previous years.

Thanks for your comments and

regards,
Wolf

EuroDIG Secretariat