[Euro-board] Decertification from ALAC and EURALO / CLUSIT, Italy

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Sat May 17 21:50:52 UTC 2014

Hello Raoul,

your organisation – CLUSIT – was certified (under No. 103) in July 2007 as an At-Large structure (ALS) at EURALO. As you know, EURALO was created by signing a MoU with ICANN in March 2007 and became operational soon afterwards. Since then we had subsequent General Assemblies from 2008 (3 face-to-face when all members were invited and 3 with remote participation).

Since your certification in summer 2007, your ALS participated in two GAs (Paris 2008 and Mexico-City 2009) incl. the 1st At-Large Summit. After that you / your ALS was still involved in our regional consultation on ALAC Board seat 15 in autumn 2010 followed by continuous silence from your side. And no responses to further invitations (Lisbon F2F GA 2013, next GA and ATLAS II etc.) and even on direct reminders any more.

After almost four years, we can take these facts as a clear message of indifference only regarding the continuous work of EURALO and ALAC. Please note that there are some *minimum criteria* for an ALS and its participation at the RALO work – more details you can find here:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Former+At-Large+Structures+Workspace

Therefore we offer you a last chance to respond to this message by outlining HOW your ALS may contribute to EURALO in future until
Saturday, 31 May 2014, midnight.

Otherwise we will immediately ask ALAC for your decertification in June.

Best regards,
Wolf

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/