[Euro-board] I had to cancel my trip to London

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Fri May 16 16:41:05 UTC 2014

Hi Lutz,

thanks for the bad news (I guess you told ICANN Constituency Travel already) and I understand the reasons mentioned on the work side. Nevertheless, this is the 3rd cancelation for ATLAS II at EURALO already and I am even worried that it may not be the last one.

I have Cced At-Large Staff here for updates on the regional list of participants.

Best,
Wolf

Lutz Donnerhacke wrote Fri, 16 May 2014 09:08:
>I'm terribly sorry, but I have to cancel my (physical) participation in
>London.
>
>Due to unforseen cricumstances (changes of on-call duty) in my company, I'm
>not allowed to leave the town during the ICANN week.
>
>I'll paricipate remotely as much as possible.
>
>Sorry

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/
mobile +41 79 204 83 87