[Euro-board] EURALO’s next F2F GA in London

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue May 13 04:45:12 UTC 2014

Hello all,

as you may know, there will be our next F2F General Assembly inline with ATLAS II and ICANN 50 in London on Wednesday 25 June around lunch time. And like in previous years, there are always plenty of preparations to be done for such a GA, e. g.
- invitation (to be send 3 weeks ahead)
- a draft agenda
- the Board report (what was always a chair report so far) etc.

IMO, it would be useful to have some discussions on EURALO’s functioning and strategy for the next years again what all needs some preparation and inputs beforehand.

Your ideas, participation at our next monthly call (the last one before London) and your support for preparing our next GA would be much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Wolf

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/