[Euro-board] FY 2015 -- alternate EURALO request

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed Mar 5 18:38:28 UTC 2014

Hello,

during today's FBSC call it was said "that possibly there won't be a prolongation of the CROPP pilot program in 2015"  -- what was new to me.

As you may recall, for the CROPP 2014 we submitted 5 candidates to be sponsored for participation at EuroDIG 2014 in Berlin from Eastern European countries (to be reviewed and approved by the RT).

Just to be "on the safe side" for 2015, I filled in a FY 2015 request form for EURALO during the call -- please see an attached copy FYI.

Let me guess that the Board may raise no objection that I forward this FY 2015 request "officially" to At-Large Staff later this evening.

Thanks for taking note and
best regards,
Wolf

EuroDIG Secretariat