[Euro-board] [IRPCoalition] Delfi v Estonia in European Court of Human Rights

Oksana Prykhodko sana.pryhod at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 20:05:57 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I am sorry to be late with my Season greetings and best wishes to all of
you,

and with reaction to Wolf proposition (we had to spend our holidays without
Internet).

European Media Platform supported Article 19 initiative last autumn, but it
would be great to repeat it once again with EURALO. Please accept our
support for this letter.

Best regards,
Oksana