[Euro-board] WG: RE: [IRPCoalition] Delfi v Estonia in European Court of Human Rights

Annette Muehlberg egov at annette-muehlberg.de
Wed Jan 8 11:53:06 UTC 2014

Happy new year to all of you!

I would like to support the initiative and I wonder how we could follow
up on Jean-Jacques important remarkes. Even though it is not directly
ICANN related, but the EuroDIG in June might be a chance to discuss
these issues.

Dear Wolf, do you have the letter itself? Before we sign it, we should
have a chance to have a look at it.

All the best
Annette