[Euro-board] WG: RE: [IRPCoalition] Delfi v Estonia in European Court of Human Rights

Desiree Miloshevic miloshevic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 10:47:27 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues

Happy New Year to all.

I too support this initiative to send out a letter or a statement for
reconsideration on behalf of the EURALO to the ECHR on Delfi vs Estonia
ruling and the possible bad precedent it sets with regards to new
liabilities of ISPs / intermediaries.

I can touch base with Gabrielle in Article 19 in the UK to see what they
plan to do and report back.

Best

Desiree