[Euro-board] EURALO Board to be reconfirmed in Lisbon

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Mon Jun 17 11:32:49 UTC 2013

Dear Wolf,
Dear all,

I herewith would like to nominate Frans Gerbosch, vice-chair of ISOC Belgium, to replace me in the EURALO board.
Due to other responsibilities I can and will no longer serve on the EURALO board.

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick
President - CEO			             Tel +32/(0)9/329.39.16
rudi.vansnick at isoc.be		       Mobile +32/(0)475/28.16.32
Dendermondesteenweg 143		   B-9070 Destelbergen
=.=.=.=.=.=.==.= Internet Society Belgium  =.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=
www.internetsociety.be	      "The Internet is for everyone"

Op 14-jun.-2013, om 02:36 heeft Wolf Ludwig <wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net> het volgende geschreven: