[Euro-board] URGENT Wolf - NOW OPEN: Nominations for At-Large Delegates to the 2014 NomCom

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Sun Jun 9 19:49:28 UTC 2013

Dear Gisella,

thanks a lot for this reminder! Due to other current and urgent issues and nominations at EURALO, I have partly overlooked this deadline.

To my understanding, our current regional selected candidate - Veronica Cretu - can stand/go for a 2nd term at the NomCom. I have already asked Veronica and she is willing to go for a 2nd term.

The nomination announcement for RALO selected NomCom candidates for 2014 was circulated by Staff on the EURALO list before and no suggestions were made so far (at least I haven't seen any). Therefore let me suggest to nominate Veronica Cretu - the incumbent - for a 2nd term. Please read this as my nomination for her.

Thanks for your consideration and
kind regards,
Wolf

Gisella Gruber wrote Sun, 9 Jun 2013 09:46

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/
mobile +41 79 204 83 87
Skype: Wolf-Ludwig