[Euro-board] Draft (explanatory) text for voting tool

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Apr 27 22:13:13 UTC 2011

Dear Wolf,

thank you for forwarding those. I am quite a well informed participant,
so I may not have much of an objective judgement on this, but I am fine
with this text and find it very clear. But hopefully someone who has a
fresher look at this will be able to comment whether it's clearly
understandable.
Kind regards,

Olivier

--