[Euro-board] Fwd: Re: [ABSdt] SIC agreed to proposed At-Large Board Director bylaw changes

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Oct 19 18:53:13 UTC 2010

 Dear EURALO Board members,

further to our conference call today, I feel that I must apologise that
I did not forward the following email to you prior to the call. I am
sorry, but I awaiting the publication of flow charts and I thought that
these would be released publicly well in time for the process to take place.
Anyway, the subject came up on today's call, so for your information,
please find the schedule which Heidi has sent to the ABSdt.

Kind regards,

Olivier