[Euro-board] [governance] WG: Vilnjus

Hempal Shrestha hempalshrestha at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 07:14:44 UTC 2010

Thanks Wolfgang for sharing the invitation. For other user, who might
wondering (like me) as what information the .docx file in the attachment
might contain. The contents has been fully copied and pasted in the email
itself by Wolfgang.

Best Regards,

Hempal Shrestha

P.S: Participating from a beautiful city in Nepal, Pokhara along with the
visually challenged community members at IEC. They are also attempting to
join the IGF in the cyberspace.

2010/9/14 "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <
wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de>