[Euro-board] Draft of member communication on the Board Selection process

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Aug 17 17:36:06 CDT 2010

Lutz Donnerhacke wrote Tue, 17 Aug 2010 20:28:

>Sorry for leaving at seven, my childs insist on their dinner ...

Good to know that you were on the call today, Lutz, and I
entirely understand your reasons for leaving at seven because
my kids were complaining already and asking for their dinner
as well ;-) This is what my wife calls "the gradual modernisation
of a man's mind" ...

Hope to welcome you soon as our new NomCom appointed
ALAC rep.

Kind regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch