[Euro-board] Draft of member communication on the Board Selection process

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Aug 17 12:43:09 CDT 2010

Dear all,

thanks again for your participation at our today's call! As agreed at the end of the call on Agenda item 9, attached please find the DRAFT of a member communication on the Board Selection process for your review and modifications ...

This Mail should be finally circulated to the Euro-Discuss-list tomorrow PM latest. Your inputs are welcome (to Olivier and me) until 12:00 AM/ tomorrow noon-time.

May I ask you that suggested modifications are formulated in a way that the whole issue is not getting too complicate and the procedure doesn't look highly intransparent -- for the majority of our members who do not deal with these issues on a daily basis.

Thanks for your cooperation and kind regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87
Skype: Wolf-Ludwig