[Euro-board] DOODLE result for Virtual EURALO General Assembly at the IGF in Vilnius

Matthias Langenegger matthias.langenegger at icann.org
Fri Aug 6 04:40:21 CDT 2010

Dear Wolf,

The IGF Secretariat confirmed to me that it is possible to reserve a small
meeting room at the venue from 1700 - 1930 on Wednesday, 15 September.

With your consent, I will confirm our reservation with the IGF Secretariat.

Are you going to send out an preliminary invitation for the EURALO GA to the
members?

In the invitation, you could add that additional information with regards to
the exact location and remote participation instructions will follow
shortly.

Kind Regards,
Matthias