[Euro-board] WG: [ALAC] AoC Applicant Endorsement Committee

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Jul 7 05:46:04 CDT 2010

Dear Lutz,

We have been informed be Alice Jansen, the staff person supporting the AoC
Applicant process that it is not mandatory to include emails in applications
as all candidatures will be relayed to the ALAC for internal endorsement.

--
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org