[Euro-board] WG: [ALAC] Second Call: Call For Volunteers for the Working Group for the Vertical Integration PDP

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Fri Mar 19 08:24:14 CDT 2010

Dear all,

I think that some of you have seen the call from Alan
already. As our capacities are rather limited, I don't
know whether we can find somebody from the EURALO
board or volunteers to join this WG. Perhaps we can talk
about the issue at our monthly EURALO call next week.

Kind regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87