[Euro-board] At-Large Director Selection Process / ABSdt & ABSC

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Mon Feb 1 05:24:41 CST 2010

Dear all,

We have received so far the following names Rudi Vansnick (with no precision
of the group) Adam Peake to be considered for the At-Large Board Member
Selection Committee

I have also exchange with

Olivier Crepin-Leblond willing to serve in one group Patrick Vande Walle to
participate to the At-Large Board Member Selection design team (need a
confirmation) Veronica Cretu to be considered for the At-Large Board Member
Selection Committee

Why I am pushing to have those names ASAP ?

1/ Because (as I stated in the community call) I am willing to run for the
Board Seat and I don't want to be participating to the finale design of the
process - I already do a lot ;). At the conclusion of the call we decided
that I will work in the ABSdt until Euralo decide the names to be added to
this group.

2/ Because we will run out of time to have the process finalize (and the
election done) by Brussels.

3/ We need people to help the process to be up and running ASAP.

Therefore I suggest the following names :

For the ABSdt Patrick Vande Walle, Olivier Crepin-Leblond and Rudi Vansnick
(if - I guess yes - can have 3 members) For the ABSC Adam Peake and Veronica
Cretu

Adam ask to have this exchange on the full Euralo list. I have nothing
against but I fell it is better to be done by the Euralo Board.

Hope that it is useful.

I give back this process into your hands.

All the best

PS: sorry for multiple posting. But it seems that some mail clients have
trouble to handle previous messages.

Sébastien Bachollet

 <mailto:sebastien at bachollet.com> sebastien at bachollet.com

+33 6 07 66 89 33