[Euro-board] TR: [At-Large] REMINDER / Community Call: At-Large Director Selection Process / Wednesday 27 January @ 14:00 UTC

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed Jan 27 04:08:40 CST 2010

I won't be a candidate, would like to be
considered for the At-Large Board Member
Selection Committee.  But think the call should
of course go out to the full RALO list.
Particularly for the ABSC a vote of the ALS on
any list of candidates would be useful, if a
quick process can be put together.

Adam