[Euro-board] Google Wave Tests

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Fri Jan 8 10:23:39 CST 2010

Hi,

But should we be using Google?  After all, the various services it and other US-based companies dare to provide free in exchange for ad revenues are evil and must be taxed to subsidize French media industries...Just kidding.  I'm wjdrake at googlewave.com.  Have not had time yet to really learn how to use it, though.

Bill

On Jan 8, 2010, at 7:18 AM, Sébastien Bachollet wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We start to test Google Wave with some At-Large colleagues.
>
> I think it is useful to do some testing at European level.
>
> Can you give me you gmail address to allow me to invite you?
>
> If you already have a wave account tell me too.
>
> My gmail is sebastien.bachollet at gmail.com
>
> All the best
>

> Sébastien Bachollet
>
> <mailto:sebastien at bachollet.com> sebastien at bachollet.com