[Euro-board] TR: Consumer Rights Directive - Your invitation to a free 1/2 day debate on the 8th December

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Tue Nov 17 08:57:18 CST 2009

Still being at the IGF in Egypt, I have no clear view on my agenda.
However, as far as I can remember I do not have any meeting scheduled
and I'll try to get this confirmed asap. This means I'm willing to take
up the task to represent the Euralo at this meeting in Brussels.

Best regards,

Rudi Vansnick

Wolf Ludwig schreef:
> I would strongly support Sébastien's suggestion of a EURALO representative at this debate!
>
> Thanks and kind regards,
> Wolf
>

> Sébastien Bachollet wrote Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:32:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> One of our colleague leaving in Brussels maybe interested.
>>
>> Also with the Euralo flyers ;)
>>
>> Thanks and all the best
>>

>> Sébastien Bachollet
>>
>> Président d'honneur - Isoc France
>>
>> <mailto:sebastien.bachollet at isoc.fr> sebastien.bachollet at isoc.fr
>>
>> <http://www.egeni.org/> www.egeni.org
>>
>> <http://www.isoc.fr/> www.isoc.fr

Rudi Vansnick
President Internet Society Belgium vzw
Voorzitter TIK vzw
Board member EURALO (ALAC - ICANN)

Tel: +32 (0)70 77 39 39
GSM: +32 (0)475 28 16 32
www.isoc.be <http://www.isoc.be> - www.vansnick.eu <http://www.vansnick.eu>

<--------- Recent and upcoming travels and activities ---------->
23/10-30/10 : 36th ICANN meetings in Seoul - South Korea
 1/11- 4/11 : ICT conference in Baku - Azerbaijan
15/11-18/11 : Internet Governance Forum Sharm El Sheikh - Egypt
22/11-25/11 : ICT that makes the difference conference - Brussels