[Euro-board] WG: RE: [ALAC-Internal] Community Call on At-Large Director Appointment Process

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien.bachollet at isoc.fr
Sun Oct 11 11:54:48 CDT 2009

To allow that mail from Allan to go to the Euralo board list.

In the same time, I do confirm that it is more complex than expected but
that the ideas on the table are encouraging.
Looking forward to discuss this issue both in Seoul and during the next
Euralo call (and other Ralo calls to).
All the best

Sébastien Bachollet
Président d'honneur - Isoc France