[Euro-board] WG: RE: [ALAC-Internal] Community Call on At-Large Director Appointment Process

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sat Oct 10 17:57:59 CDT 2009

Wolf, you are very welcome.  Like many things in life, this kind of
change is often far more complex than one initially imagines, so I am
glad to contribute what I can to the discussion. I do hope that you
have had (or will have) a chance to review what was discussed on the
call. I found it very productive and a good step towards coming to a
final decision on what process to adopt.

(I assume that this message may not be posted on the Euro-board list,
so I would appreciate you posting it for me.)

Alan