[Euro-board] ALAC Representative Elections 2009 - Nominated EURALO Candidate

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Sat Sep 26 06:20:55 CDT 2009

Dear Heidi and all,

thanks for this announcement, and the infos provided on the EURALO nominee/representative in the At-Large Advisory Committee are correct. I don't think, a formal re-election of Patrick is necessary because - according to our last monthly call - he is supported unanimously by EURALO. Therefore, I suggest to communicate this to the ALAC community as the "confirmation of the re-election of the incumbent".

Thanks and kind regards,
Wolf

 ICANN At-Large Staff wrote Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:34:
>Dear All,
>
>The nomination period for the EURALO representative in the At-Large Advisory Committee has recently ended.  According to our information and as noted on the regional election page (see https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?2009_election_calls_euralo), only one candidate has been nominated by EURALO for the two year term starting at the close of the Annual General Meeting 2009 in Seoul.
>
>Nominee: Patrick Vande Walle
>Nominated by: Wolf Ludwig
>Seconded By: Sébastien Bachollet, Adam Peake,
>Dessi Greve, Annette Mühlberg
>Date Nominee Accepted : 12 August 2009
>
>If this information is correct, we kindly ask the Secretariat or the regional leadership to confirm the re-election of the incumbent.
>
>--
>Regards,
>
>Nick Ashton-Hart, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella Gruber-White
>ICANN At-Large Staff
>email: staff at atlarge.icann.org

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87