[Euro-board] List of endorsed Board Liaision Nominees - Supports

langdonorr at gmail.com langdonorr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 15:27:20 CDT 2009

Please note that I have ruled that Wendy is an ALAC Board Liaison Candidate
nominated by EURALO (see message to the internal list on 16/17th Sept) so
this is not up for debate at all...

If as a Region EURALO wishes to also tell the ALAC it has prioritised or
preferenced those nominated by thenm (as some RALOs have/may do) then I
assume this Poll might be useful for that...

Please join us in the Call with Candidates on Sept 20 at 1800 UTC see
https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi/index.cgi?community_call_with_board_liaison_candidates

CLO