[Euro-board] [At-Large] List of endorsed Board Liaisionnominees posting requested

Annette Muehlberg Annette.Muehlberg at web.de
Thu Sep 17 11:03:35 CDT 2009

I would like to restate:
the confusion about Wendy_s acceptance of her nomination is clarified, yes, she accepted.
I expected no furhter vote but nominating Sébastien as well as Wendy.
I do not see any reason why we should change this.
And i do not understand why it should be the board and not all ALSes to vote on this if there is a vote, which I do not consider to be necessary, as we discussed in a tel conference that we would accept several nominations.
So what is this all about?
Two nominations and fine. Voting for the candidate will be later.
Best
Annette