[Euro-board] EuroDig and next EURALO teleconference

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Fri Sep 4 10:15:48 CDT 2009

Dear Wolf,
Dear colleagues,

So far I have a huge backlog due to a (too) long holiday. However, I'm
fully interested and willing to participate in the debate in Geneva as
I'm also one of the ISOC ambassadors in Egypt. And speaker/participant
in one specific workshop.

As my agenda is filling up with many actions in Belgium ( a first
article will appear next Monday in the newspaper) I can not yet
guarantee my physical presence in Geneva. I would love to do so, but
first of all I have to check budget and finances to cover the trip.

If I can be of any help, bring added value to the conference in Geneva,
I'll try to plan a participation on Monday or Tuesday. Please let me
know asap if such is required.

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick
President Internet Society Belgium vzw