[Euro-board] EuroDig and next EURALO teleconference

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Thu Sep 3 08:13:53 CDT 2009

Sounds reasonable, Bill, what you suggest. Any other ideas from others?

To my knowledge, the following people are confirmed for Geneva:
Annette, Max, Wolf, Bill, Sébastien, Olivier (6).

Not confirmed yet: Dessi, Rudi, Christopher?

Please let us know on how many people we can count.

Thanks and regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87