[Euro-board] EuroDig and next EURALO teleconference

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Thu Sep 3 04:44:57 CDT 2009

Hi

I agree with Annette. The evenings after EuroDIG and IGF will
inevitably be busy and chaotic with people distracted by F2F meetings,
group dinners, etc.  I'd think it would be easier to have a well
attended and productive teleconference the following week.

Best,

Bill

William J. Drake
Senior Associate