[Euro-board] [EURO-Discuss] EURALO flyer

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri Aug 21 06:18:46 CDT 2009

Heidi, Scott, thanks very much for this.

I agree with Wolf's comments.  Also wondered about influence and
influencing used in the first and second short paragraphs.  Would it
read more comfortably if affect/affecting replaced one of them?  (or
some word to replace one of the influences, affecting is all I can
think of!)

Thanks,

Adam