[Euro-board] Suggested draft EURALO agenda for 21 July teleconference

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Fri Jul 17 12:16:43 CDT 2009

Dear All,

Given the pressing need to begin discussing the process by which EURALO will be choosing liaison candidates, it would be very useful if the next EURALO meeting could be held during July. Could someone else chair the meeting on the 28th? Staff will be happy to send out a doodle to determine a possible date/time.

Kind regards,
Heidi