[Euro-board] FW: Suggested draft EURALO agenda for 21 July teleconference

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Thu Jul 16 19:15:22 CDT 2009

Dear All,

As we now have five apologies for this meeting, should this meeting be re-scheduled? Would Monday, 28 July be more convenient?

Dessi, thank you very much for highlighting the importance of the upcoming election call for the liaison positions. Cheryl, who will be announcing the election call early next week, has requested that all RALOs begin discussing how they will organize the process of nominations. She has also stressed that the participation of all RALOs and ALSes will be crucial to the selection process.

Hope everyone enjoys their well-deserved holidays!

Kind regards,
Heidi