[Euro-board] EURALO role at EuroDIG 09

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed Jun 17 10:54:50 EDT 2009

Dear all,

as mentioned and discussed before at our monthly calls (as well as noted on our Working tool), the 2nd EuroDIG is foreseen for 14-15 Sept 09 in Geneva. As some of you know, I was member of the first prep. committee for Strasbourg (besides Annette, Wolfgang and Rudi), and I am involved in the preparations for the Geneva EuroDIG as well (with Annette and Wolfgang so far). A draft program you can find attached.

Together with Divina Frau-Meigs I will organise one of the Workshops (5) on “What is effective media literacy for the end user?” and Plenary 1 on “Access to infrastructure and content”. As EuroDIG / the event itself and the subjects mentioned are closely related to the EURALO mandate, I would like to know whether you agree that I can do this work in conjunction with my EURALO function (that EURALO could/should be mentioned or I do this in my – private - capacity as a media consultant)?

I personally tend and prefer the first option because EuroDIG is listed on our Working program as a major outreach opportunity for 2009 - and I am interested to promote EURALO's reputation. But I need your opinions and approval on this.

Thanks and regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87