[Euro-board] Sydney Travel Database: Information required

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Mon Mar 23 08:05:03 EDT 2009

Dear Heidi,

as I mentioned in Mexico already to some of our Board members,
I won't be able to participate at the Sydney meeting due to various
professional commitments this summer (June-July). I hope that
the Secretariat - beside our ALAC members! - can assure EURALO's
representation in Sydney.

Thanks and kind regards,
Wolf

Heidi Ullrich wrote Thu, 19 Mar 2009 16:19:
>Dear Wolf,
>
>We are preparing the preliminary travel database for the Sydney Meeting. We have all the required information for you except your city of departure. I presume it will be Zurich?
>
>Kind regards,
>Heidi
>
>Heidi Ullrich
>Manager, At-Large Regional Affairs
>Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
>Telephone: + 1 (310) 578 - 8647
>Fax: +1 (310) 823 - 8649
>Cell/Mobile: +1 (310) 437 - 3956

comunica-ch