[Euro-board] EURALO list modifications

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Sun Mar 15 18:39:16 EDT 2009

Dear Matthias and all,

first of all, I hope you could relax at least a bit from the
productive and over-busy days in Mexico -- you really
deserved it!

As shortly mentioned sometime in between there, we
have to adjust the EURALO mailing lists due to the last
re-elections at the Mexico GA:

-I think we can drop (without any regret) the sorting Board
member Paco de Quito who never ever responded during
his whole board term -- at least from the Board list and
should try to identify a reliable contact person from ISOC
Catalonia.

-We can drop Desiree Miloshevic from the Board list but
keep Des on the EURALO list.

-We must add Olivier Crepin-Leblond (see Olivier's Mail
account in the Cc line) to the Board + the EURALO list.

-Furthermore we have to include Dessi Greve and Lutz
Donnerhacke to the Board list (who are already on the
EURALO list).

Thanks for these modifications and best regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87
Skype: Wolf-Ludwig