[Euro-board] EURALO message 2 for Declaration

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed Mar 4 19:06:05 EST 2009

Hi,

here a slightly extended version of our message:

EURALO strongly appreciates this first ever User Summit at ICANN
which offered an excellent opportunity for exchange of opinion,
discussions on various ICANN issues and aget-to-know-each-other
in the At-Large community. It was an encouragement for all the
EURALO ALSes participating. But if you want EURALO getting more
effective, known and having increased impact, just give us the
means to do it.

Best,
Wolf