[Euro-board] WG: [Summit-participants] constructive critical contribution to ALAC

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Sun Mar 1 17:06:23 EST 2009

Hi all,

at this mornings ALAC session, Max made some suggestions (see below) and Sébastien suggested - what Wolfgang proposed before as well - to bring Max' point 4 as a motion into our Tuesday's GA - to vote on it and forward it (in case of acceptance) to other RALO-GAs ongoing here.

4) My last point is asking to explore how to make another ALAC summit like the one in mexico possible. These face-to-face meetings are very very essential to build the relationships and trust to start meaningfull work.

See you,
best,
Wolf

comunica-ch