[Euro-board] [EURO-Discuss] Agenda - ALAC call, January 13, any comments?

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Jan 6 08:40:04 EST 2009

Hi Adam,

thanks for your initiative to invite EURALO members for
ALAC agenda suggestions or comments. I have nothing
at the moment under "RALO reports" except we and
other RALOs have a high responsibility to mobilise our/
their members for the Mexico Summit -- and the 2nd
survey should be concluded by then. This is my top
priority at the moment.

Unfortunately, I can follow the discussion on the
>composition of the new GNSO noncommercial
>stakeholder group. The GNSO NCUC has developed a
>proposal, (...) and the issues raised by Danny Younger
as an observer but I find them highly interesting but I
don't know the positions of other EURALO members.

Thanks and regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87