[Euro-board] [Secretariat] Adobe Connect Guide

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Tue Apr 28 18:57:56 EDT 2009

Dear Wolf,

Thank you for indicating the interest of the EURORALO in Adobe Connect. As other RALOs are also interested in learning how to use Adobe Connect more effectively for their communication and policy development activities, At-Large staff are currently working with ICANN's Technical Support staff to arrange two training teleconferences that will tentatively take place in the next week or two. One of the calls will be held at a time convenient for the Western Hemisphere while one will be more convenient for At-Large participants in the Eastern Hemisphere. We will be sending out doodles shortly.

Kind regards,
Heidi