[Euro-board] WG: Re: [ALAC] [NA-Discuss] Fast flux update

Cheryl Langdon-Orr cheryl at hovtek.com.au
Tue Sep 30 19:08:45 EDT 2008

On This Wolf if y9u can note that the ALAC meeting where we will confirm our
action (on a request letter to the Board . GNSO for action on this) will be
on the 14th   so if your ALS's can also send through to you some opinion /
input that we can append or reference (you may wish to use the wiki for
example)that will also be most helpful...

CLO