[Euro-board] A board conf call?

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri Sep 26 18:36:09 EDT 2008

A very good idea.  I am not a member until after
the AGM ends, but would like to sit in, if you
will allow me of course.

Time difference, Tokyo is UTC +9 and would
appreciate if the call time could take this into
consideration, but I was aware of this potential
problem (problem for me) when applying for the
NomCom position, so will live with what works for
the majority.

Best,

Adam